The return of my crush! *wink*

After so many years, my first crush has re-entered my life! ;-) Celebrity crush that is!

Back in high school, I became sort of obsessed and addicted to watching Pinoy dramas. It could be that I got this "addiction" because it is already in my blood or I probably inherited it from my grandma and mom who initially introduced me to the joy of Pinoy and Spanish drama series! 

Anyway, after leaving school, somehow, I could no longer watch most of the drama series as the local channels started showing less Pinoy and Spanish dramas and started showing more Indonesian dramas, which were not so appealing to me. Hence, my love and obsession soon slowly started to die. But deep down, I still missed watching all this drama as it gave me the chance to escape from reality!


But thanks to Astro, I am now able to reconnect with my crush - Jericho Rosales! I was super upset when Astro Bella started showing Dahil May Isang Ikaw (DMII) starring Jericho and Kristine as I did not have the channel back then. Then as I started working, I decided to splurge on myself by subscribing to the channel when I found out they were going to show Pangako Sa Yo. :-) At that time, DMII had already concluded but as luck would have it, they started showing a re-run of the show at 12am every night and as crazy as this may sound, sis and I stayed up every night despite having work the next day!


I know it seems crazy to have a crush on a celebrity because  the only reason that we like these celebrities is because of the characters they play in the movies/series. Like DMII, I would really like to have a "Miguel" of my own and maybe someday I will but till I find my very own "Miguel", I guess have to settle with day-dreaming about the fantasy Miguel. *sighs*

Jericho Rosales as Miguel in Dahil May Isang Ikaw
Anyway, getting back to the purpose of this post, I would just like to say that I am officially "crush-ing" on Jericho Rosales once again. :-D And since I am mostly at home these days because Sis is in Germany and parents are usually at the shop, it's nice to be able to escape from reality and just immerse myself in the romantic fantasies happening on TV instead of me focusing on being bored & lonely.  =)

Signing off for now,

Pa-alam!

Comments

Shakun said…
:-( No Jericho here for me!! No German guys also. Lol!

Popular Posts