So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!


Today is the last day before my sister flies off to Berlin, Germany! As much as I will miss her during the next two months, I am also very happy  and excited that she is getting this opportunity.

Of course, I feel a bit envious that she gets to go to Europe (and I've told her that so many times! haha!) but I know that one day, my time will come. Right now, it is her turn to explore the world.

2013 seems to be her year of adventure and who knows, maybe with all this travelling, she'll finally find someone! ;-)

So, to my dearest sister, here's wishing you a safe, exciting and joyous journey to Germany. Do not worry about home as I will hold down the fort while you are gone. :-)

Let this trip be the starting point of a wonderful year ahead for you and may this experience be a truly exciting and memorable one. Be ready to explore, immerse and just enjoy the different culture, weather, food, people and places. I'm sure you will have a rocking time over there.

And, if you do feel lonely, just remember that we are only just a phone call, skype, email, Facebook and sms away! :-D

BeforeI end this post, I would also like to thank you for the car that will be at my disposal for the next two months. Who knows, you might come back to a car that has eyelashes!! *evil laughter*

So, auf wiedersehen sister and I'll miss you! Take care and love ya lots always!! =) Muaks! <3>
Signing off for now,

Pa-alam!

Comments

Shakun said…
<3 xoxoxoxoxoxox I'll miss you too chimpu!!!! I promise to have fun on your behalf and I'll look for a great present for you!

In return, I ask that my car remains normal i.e. no eyelashes!

Anyway, we'll constantly be in touch. You know I can't live without at least reading an sms from you or amah or apah!
SFGEMS said…
Love the bond that exists between you two. <3 <3

Popular Posts