Single, working lady

For the past few days, I've learned what it's like to be living alone. Since sister flew off to start her year of adventure with a 2-month adventure in Berlin, I've been on my own most of the time.

I don't get to see mom and dad often because when I wake up for work, they're still asleep and when I get home, they are at the shop. So it literally feels like I'm living alone.



I have to do the dishes, wash the clothes, fold the clothes, keep the house tidy, find my own food and just be independent. In a way, I think it is not only my sister gaining the experience but I am too.

Although my situation is different from hers as my parents are just a drive away if there is any problem, but this gives me a chance to stand on my own two feet and learn how to fend for myself and not rely on other people.

It really is a blessing to finally be able to drive on my own as well (although I still need help with my side parking) because now, I don't have to bother my parents to send and fetch me from work and I have the freedom to leave work whenever I want to. Looks like the push from work and sis helped!

Although it is nice having the house all to myself but it does get a bit lonely as I am so used to having my sister around. It really is a good thing that my housing area is not the super quiet kind of neighborhood! Nevertheless, it is nice having that little bit of freedom to do whatever I want (with the exception of sms-ing my mom whenever I'm out!).

Let's see though how I feel in a couple more weeks!

Signing off for now,

Pa-alam!!


Comments

Serene said…
go go woman!!! xD after mastering side parking, learn reverse parking!!
i used to be very afraid of both but because i drive a lot for work, i'm slowly improving on my parking skills xD madness i tell you

*hugsssss* you'll be aWESome!
Vayshna said…
hahaha ya I really have to master the parking aspect of driving!! Thank you! *hugsss*

Popular Posts