My 2012

It's the last day of the year and as I reflect on the past year, I know I can smile and say, "I am proud of what I did in 2012!"

This year, I:

1. Graduated (and got a special mention in The Star newspaper!)







2. Became a working lady!

3. Finally started driving on my own, beyond the area of my house!


4. Visited Singapore after 18 years!!



5. Met Uncle Maurice after about 10 years






6. visited UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE!





7. Celebrated my 22nd birthday





8. Found out my brother got engaged on Christmas day! =) Congrats again to Jared and Gwen! <3 p="p">




9. Survived December 21st 2012! (Not like anything happened but everyone said something would!)

10. Lastly, I got to enjoy another year of fun that was filled with lots of experiences with my beloved family and friends.

So, here's wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! And may 2013 bring more surprises, laughter, joy and love to us!

Signing off for now,

Pa-alam!!



Comments

Popular Posts