22!


I am officially a year wiser! It feels like it was so long ago when I was still in school and how we used to come up with crazy plans for birthday celebrations. The wacky things we used to do that created such wonderful, long-lasting memories for us.

This year, unfortunately, all my friends were away but nevertheless I still had my family and the "Angsana" family to rely on for a celebration. Though this year it was a quieter celebration but it was still a 3-day birthday celebration!

On Monday, I had my annual family birthday dinner. I took the family out for dinner at Chillis this year. Dad however didn't follow as he was not feeling well but it was a good dinner nevertheless. =)


The next day, the "Angsana" family had a barbecue for me. Dressed in my new dress (thanks to Robert Huah!), we had a feast of crabs, prawns, chicken, sausages, bihun and burgers! And when the clock struck 12am, I had a very delicious birthday cake topped with 22 candles!!

On the morning of my birthday, I had a mini treasure hunt around the house, courtesy of sister. After the treasure hunt I did for her on her birthday, she decided to do one for me as well. =) She actually told me she would buy a flourescent green velcro purse and what did she get me? Well, she got me a glittered blue velcro purse with the word Princess on it and I have to use it for a week!!

In the evening, I got my final gift from her. She bought a really nice Polo purse for me and I love it! May it always bring me cash! Lol!

We decided to go to Gurney to spend the day as we both took leave from work. As it was movie day as well, we decided to go watch Step-Up Revolution and we loved it! Ryan Guzman is hot!! =D If you're a big fan of dance movies and mobs, this is the movie for you!

Overall, it was a good birthday. I received calls from all my friends and family, near and far; Received birthday gifts from as far as Australia but most of all, I received and felt the love from everyone!

Thank you for all the calls, presents and love!! <3 p="p">
Pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts