Hola!



So, it looks like I've fallen into the trap of updating my blog only once a month. It's not that I don't have the time but ever since I started working, I don't feel like staring at a computer anymore after work and during the weekends because I think I've spent enough time staring at the computer during working hours!! The only reason I am online this Sunday is because sis and I are stuck at home with no transport!

Since my last post, I haven't done anything much lately. My routine has been: go to work, come back, go to shop, watch TV, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The only highlight so far, has been meeting up with my brother Jared and his girlfriend, Gwen. They've been together for almost two years and we've never met. So about two weeks ago, they decided to drive down to Penang for a visit after attending a wedding in Ipoh. It was a really short weekend but it was really good to be able to just catch up and finally meet Gwen in person! =) Hopefully, there will be a longer holiday at the end of the year. =D


Besides that, it's been the same. Oh wait, except for the visit aboard Star Cruise Libra! I got the opportunity to attend a press conference for the Walk For Sight & Sound 2012 charity walk and because Star Cruise is one the main sponsors, the press conference was held on board Star Cruise. I didn't get the opportunity to explore the whole ship but just being able to go aboard and seeing it up close was kinda cool.



In the coming weeks, it looks like things might get a bit more hectic and I hope I don't get drown or loss under the workload. I'm also hoping to watch Step Up Revolution, due out this coming Thursday! And my birthday is also coming up!! =D

Well, till the next post,

pa-alam!! <3

Comments

Serene said…
T____T birthday without you! i miss you all back at home

Popular Posts