American Idol 2012

The most gorgeous event on TV! If you're a fan of the show and a Star World fan, you'll be probably know what reality show I'm talking about. AMERICAN IDOL!

For the last few years, from the time of Fantasia Barrino right up till this season, AI has always been a family favourite. All of us will choose our favourites and in addition to the three judges on the show, there'll be an added four, courtesy of my family. Coming from a family full of musicians (a trait that somehow bypass me and sis), it is only natural that my dad and mom would have lots of opinions about the contestants' song choices, pitch, arrangement and whatnot. But aside from that all, AI is one of the shows that has managed to bring my family together in front of the TV every Thursday and Friday!


To me, this year is one of the good years. For the last couple of seasons, I found the contestants a bit boring and did not have the X Factor to capture my attention. This year however, is a whole different story! I find myself supporting almost all of the contestants!!! But, as difficult as it was, I've somehow managed to narrow down to my favourite two!

Favourite contestant no. 1 - Jessica Sanchez


Favourite contestant no. 2 - Phillip Phillips


Some of the other contestants that I kinda like are Hollie Cavanaugh, Joshua Ledet and Colton Dixon. I sometimes find it hard to believe that most of this contestants are younger than me!!

So, for those who have not started watching American Idol, catch it every Thursday and Friday night at 6.00pm with the encore at 8pm on ASTRO Star World (711)!!

Go Jessica and Phillip!! =D

Signing off,

Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts