Tanjung Bungah Girl!


To the girl now known as the Tanjung Bungah Girl,

You will always be remembered by your two long cute pigtails. I've known you for about 11 years and in that 11 years, we've shared a lot of experiences, laughter, joy, sadness and everything else in between!

Some of our best memories together goes way back to when we had our first Backstreet Boys dance together and how I supposedly always forbade you to play Icemen during recess time! And how we made you untie your pigtails for the dance!! =)

Not to forget our epic form 2 drama that was a combination of Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings!! Also how we got locked out of our room during our trip to Genting and Mr.Paul was in the bathroom when we called him!! Lol!

I will also never forget how you didn't talk to me for so many days back in school coz of a bet you made with the rest of our friends aka the Magnificent Six on how you wouldn't last a day without talking to me! Crazy!!


But through it all, we've remain close friends and shared a lot of things together. The countless sleepovers, the countless phone calls and the countless "dates" we've been on!

I've enjoyed having you drive me around for the last six months and going in search of different makan hotspots. Thank you for being my driver for so long!! I promise to practice my driving so that next year when you return, our roles will be reversed!!


Anyway, I just wanna say, have fun over there in Adelaide and make sure you come back for the holidays!! Also, PLEASE keep in touch alright! Don't turn into a stranger with an Aussie accent!! We cannot have awkward moments of silence all ok! =p


So, have fun, take care and enjoy the experience!! Keep me updated and let me know if I win the bet about your first encounter with a certain someone! Remember the CODE word!! Lol!


I'll definitely miss my date buddy but we'll be seeing each other real soon. Love ya dear friend and I'll miss you!!!! <3

Pa-alam kaibigan ko!

Oh oh, before I end my post, here's a little something for you to get excited about going to Australia! =D







Comments

Popular Posts