M105

Two years ago, I walked into a classroom filled with doubts and anxiety. Familiar and unfamiliar faces, almost strangers at that point. We started out with 23 members but ended with only 19 members, but through it all, we remained friends.

I had my doubts about taking up Advanced Diploma but as my path was undecided and APR was right in front of me, it seemed like the right choice at the time. I was apprehensive and a little worried as I knew I would have to go through the whole motion of making new friends and getting over the initial communication and awkwardness barrier.

Nevertheless, two years on, I am grateful and very happy to have all of you in my life and to call all of you my friends. We've been through ups and downs, we've had our arguments and dissatisfactions but we managed to pull through and emerged stronger than ever.

So, here's a little dedication/tribute and an introduction to my classmates, friends and members of M105!


M105 is a special class as we  only have 2 princes and 17 princesses in the class. Out of that 17 princesses, we have 3 Foodies, the 3 Musketeers, the Nibong Tebal girls, the Fashion and Iphone Queens, the Book Worms, the Hairstyle Trendsetter and the Cutie Pie!

To the 2 Princes (New & Jia Earn), thank you for being the macho guys in class and for effortlessly carrying out the duties of the printing of notes and for doing all the heavy duties! Indeed, the back bone of the class! =) To New, it was great fun doing our internship together. We made a wrong choice the first time but did great with our second choice! =) Having you with me made the internship experience more fun and memorable!

This picture perfectly explains the nickname! *picturecourtesyofJolyn*
The 3 Foodies (Potato,Jolyn,Eezu), constantly keeping the whole class updated with the latest food promotions and for always making us hungry in class with the endless flyers and leaflets on food! And of course, your constant picture updates of various food on FB!! =)


The 3 Musketeers (PhaikIm,Yvonne,Prem), all for one, one for all!! The 3 of you can never be seen apart and make quite an unsual group together! Phaik Im, you will always be remembered for your sense of humour and for your ability to make everyone laugh! I'll also remember you as the one who always spoke mandarin to me!!  =)

The two standing in the middle =)
The Nibong Tebal gals (Jyn,XinJie), I truly admire the both of you travelling everyday from Nibong Tebal for just a two hour class! Even having to do that everyday, you both are always in good spirits and always smiling and can be quite the comedian at times! =)


The Fashion and Iphone Queens (Nicole,Janice,Sandy,Annie,Ndrea), this group of girls is the fashion forward girls in the class. Always prettily dressed! Not to forget, the always up-to-date Iphone accessories! =) Possible models in the making? Lol! =)


The Book Worms (Serene and I), well in class, I'm pretty sure the two of us are known as the book worms. Always either with a book in hand or talking about the latest storybooks and at times, TV shows! We also share the same bday and she's also one of the closest I am with in class besides Yin Thing and Ee Zu. =)


The two wearing caps!
Last but not least, the Hairstyle Trendsetter and the Cutie Pie (Kimberly,CheahYeong), Kimberly never ceases to amaze me with her daringness and adventurous side in colouring and cutting her hair. I don't think I'll ever have the guts to do some of the things you do! =) I will always remember CY for her cuteness and her creativity in designing! =)

Oh yes, not to forget our three original members, whereby one has become a mother and a wife, one a wife and another has embark on her working life. =) Though you were not with us for long, we still miss you guys and congratulations on all the big life changes that have occured since we first met!! =)

The two years I have spent with M105 has been one filled with lots of happy memories, experiences and lessons. I wouldn't change one single moment and I am glad to have found such wonderful friends in all of you.

I'll definitely miss all of you and may we keep in touch for a long time to come. All the best to everyone for whatever we may face in the future!


My assignment group for two years!! <3


Till the next time,

Pa-alam!!

Comments

Serene said…
Awwww!!! Love your post!! *huggies* hhehe... I'll miss hugging you and sharing stories xD
Please come to the convocation if possible!! Have a good catch up time!!
Miss you guys already!!
Vayshna said…
I already miss you guys too! Feel like didn't have proper goodbyes!! When you come over to the island, give me a call lah! And we can still share stories!! =)

Popular Posts