Social media junkie!

Looks like I've proven to be a true member of the Generation Y. After much persuasion from my dear friends, I now have a Twitter account and I have a very strong feeling that I may just become addicted to it. I always told myself that I would not get a Twitter account as I do not have a phone with Internet accessibility, so I would not be able to update my status every hour.

However, seeing how my friends have become quite accustomed to the use of Twitter, I decided to open an account to keep up with my overseas and soon to be overseas friends.

So, right now, I officially have a blog, a Facebook account, Twitter account, Skype and I occasionally head to Youtube to view video or song clips. =)

Being in the 21st century with technology at every corner, I suppose it is impossible to not stay connected. In a way, I truly feel it is good to be a social media junkie as it provides people with a path to stay connected with old friends and at the same, it builds a platform to meet new friends. It is a great tool so long as you do not misuse it or become too engrossed with it that you lose track of what is right and wrong.

So, for now, looks like i'm connected with the world in as many ways as possible and hopefully, with this "connection", I will be able to learn new things, experience a whole new way of communicating, maintain long lasting friendships with those who I care and at the same time, connect with the world. =)

Signing off for now,

Pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts