Last few days...

It's almost the end of my semester holidays!! Time just flies by when you're having so much fun doing things you love.

I've had an amazing break so far, just hanging out with friends and family, watching my favourite TV shows and immersing myself with mystery and romance books!

Feeling quite proud that I managed to tick off a few things off my list. First of all, I finally finished reading THE LOST SYMBOL!!! It was a good book and the twist in the end only made the book better. =) I also managed to finish reading AT FIRST SIGHT by Nicholas Sparks. Got a bit teary-eyed reading the book. It happens whenever you read a Nicholas Sparks book and now, i'm halfway through another book of his called THE CHOICE. =)

I also got to catch up on some much needed sleep. I slept the whole evening yesterday and I didn't really feel guilty because I told myself that starting next week, I would not be able to do that anymore since classes are starting. =(

In addition to that, I also had the best week hanging out with my best friends. Jemimah came down for almost a week and Sneha was also back in town, so we had sleepovers at Sneha and Kiran's house. We laughed, teased and reminisced a lot for that whole week. Spending time with them made me realised how much I've missed hanging out with them. Now that we all have gone our separate ways to pursue higher education, these special moments are truly a treasure. But it is always nice to know that no matter how long we do not see or talk to each other, when we get together again, all that is forgotten and it is as though we are back in school again. I guess that is what you call Friendship. It doesn't diminish and it lasts a long time. =D

Anyway, in the past few weeks, I've realised that I have not cut or trimmed my hair in a year!! I've been thinking of doing something different to it and I am almost certain that I will cut my hair before Deepavali. I'm currently on the fence on whether to get bangs or to get a side fringe. Sis printed a photo of Anne Hathaway's hair that I kinda like but I'm not so sure if it will suit me. What do you think?

It's not the same picture but the hairstyle is something like that. So, do you think it'll suit me? =)

Alright, that's all for now.

Till the next post, Pa-alam!!

Oh wait............. Forgot to wish every Malaysian out there:

HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY!!!!

Pa-alam!!!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts