My First

Clinique's Star Tour 2011 recently came to my college. After weeks of going back and forth on our decision to participate,my friends and I finally decided to participate just for fun and to gain some experience.

It was kinda exciting and nerve-wrecking to be sitting there in their  mobile truck while all the professional make-up artists and hair stylists applied makeup and set your hair professionally. This was the very first time that i was actually experiencing something like that and it was kinda fun! =) Never thought I would ever do something like this as I've always been afraid that they'll put too much makeup on my face and I wouldn't look nice, but it turned out ok. =)

So, here are some snapshots of my friends and I:




So, what do you think? Lol!  =)

Till the next post! Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts