My 2nd piercing!!!

I finally did it! After years and months of thinking and hesitating about getting a second ear piercing, I finally got my ears pierced yesterday!!

I've always told myself that I will maintain just one ear piercing, but in recent months, I've been rolling the idea around in my head about getting a second piercing. Then, about a week before my birthday, I promised my sis that I'll do it after my exams and now i've done it. =)

Maybe turning 21 has unleashed my inner bravery to do things I never thought I would do. Maybe turning 21 will now push me to do things that are out of my comfort zone. Right now, this first step in piercing my second hole is making me feel good.

Maybe this will encourage me to be more daring and try out things that I would otherwise not do. =)

Here's to undertaking new challenges and adventures as I embark on the next phase of my life. Here's to life after turning 21! =)



Signing off for now,

Pa-alam!!

Comments

SFGEMS said…
It took me 37 years before I pierced my ears. So when I'm 74, I'll consider the second one. LOL
Vayshna said…
hahahaha! Well, better late than never! =)

Popular Posts