Let the holidays begin!

After a gruelling and mentally torturing week of cramming facts into my brain, I'm officially off till September 18th!! Well, I do have my final year project to complete but i'm not thinking about that just yet as I plan to enjoy as much as I can.

My plans for the holidays so far?

Well, because of the cool weather Penang has been experiencing lately, it'll be:

To catch up on some much needed sleep!!! =) (google images)
 Now that i've got some free time on my hands, I plan to read and finish all the story books I have as well. The first book is of course:


The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown! I've been procrastinating on this book for the longest time! It's not because the story is not good, because so far, it's been really interesting but I just haven't found the time to read it. So, this holidays, I am definitely going to finish this book. I promise!! =)

I also have three new books to read and I'm so excited about it. All three books are birthday presents. The Choice and At First Sight, both by Nicholas Sparks, given to me by Trish. The 3rd book is Dear John, also by Nicholas Sparks, a birthday gift for myself! =) Yes, I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan and I've read almost all of his books except for a few. =)

Next on my holiday to do list is this:



The Logos Hope ship is currently in Penang! It is the largest floating book fair and it'll be here till September 25th! =) I'm hoping it'll be nice and I'll be able to find more books that I like. The Star newspaper has said that entrance fee is only RM1 and book prices range between RM8 to RM16, which is quite affordable. I'm not sure when I'll be going but I'm definitely going for sure. =) Mum might be off for a few days next week because of Raya, so we'll most probably go next week.

Well, those are my plans so far and let's see what else i'll do for this holidays. =)

Signing off for now,

 pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts