Changes

I've mentioned before in a previous post that I am in need of a change. I feel that my style has been stagnant for the past few years and in order to spice up my life, I need a change.

Should I cut my hair?

Should I start wearing makeup?

Should I change my style of dressing?

Should I go for a holiday?

What do I change? Do I need a change? I don't know. But I feel like my life has become a bit dull and I need some excitement or a change. So what do you suggest I do?

Tell me your suggestions! =)

Pa-alam!

Comments

Serene said…
CUT YOUR HAIR!!!! shoulder length will be naice!!!

make up, you can start from simple basic ones ^^

dressing, no comment cause i'm not even in the position to judge

HOLIDAY IS A MUST!!!! xD

that's all =)
Vayshna said…
Serene:

I'll take your suggestions into consideration!! =) I'm seriously thinking about cutting my hair btw. =)

Popular Posts