I'm still here!

OMG, it's been about a month since I last updated my blog! I've been wanting to update it for so long but I haven't found the time to do so. Even now while I'm updating, I'm busy multi-tasking as well. I'm checking my mail, doing my assignment, funding journal articles and reading articles all at the same time!

Since starting my new semester, I've been bombarded with assignments! Not to forget, tutorial questions, presentations and my final year project. I kind of expected to be busy this semester but I seriously did not imagine having so many things on my plate right now. It has come to a point where all of us, i.e my classmates and I, cant even find some personal "me-time"!

Ok ok, I know I sound like I'm complaining too much and that I should actually enjoy this "studying" time because before I know it, it'll all be over and I'll start complaining about my working life next. But I just cant help myself! Complaining is something a student does best! =)

Oh well, there is nothing much I can do now but take one day at a time and learn some proper time management. It is after all preparation for the future! So, my mantra for my last two semesters will be "I CAN DO IT!!" =)

Alright then, till I see you again,

Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts