Phase 1 - DONE!



Phase one of my CHANGE is complete! I finally cleared my closet after how many months/years! Mom has been asking me to do it for so long as I have so many clothes and yet, I am always wearing the same items everyday. Its much easier actually as I usually wear the first thing I see in my drawer. It saves time and its convenient! =)

But as I mentioned in my previous post, i've been thinking about changing my style and in order to do that, the first step was to look through and decide on which clothes I should give away. So, after my sis and I came back from Tesco after lunch, I decided to get down to business.

I have two drawers full of clothes downstairs so I started with that and I decided to give away quite a number of clothes. I've always had the habit of keeping certain pieces of clothes as I always had the thought, "I better keep this as I may want to wear it later" and if you're like me, you know you'll never wear that. So today, I decided NOT to do that and as a result, my drawers have more space now! =)

Then I started with my cupboard upstairs and discovered so many "new" clothes!! I found so many skirts and tops that I have not worn for a long time and for some of the clothes, I never even knew I had it! I was really excited and still am! I can't wait to start wearing all this "new" clothes!! hahaha.. =) Looks like I won't need that shopping spree after all! =)

Till the next post, pa - alam!

Comments

SFGEMS said…
Why haven't you posted pictures of you and your sister with the Salabianca blouses I bought ? *hands on hips*
Vayshna said…
I have!! I've worn a couple of it! =) But some are too big for me. =(

Popular Posts