An ending and a beginning!



My 3 months of experiencing working life is done! Before I even started my internship, I was already excited about going through internship after listening to so many stories from people. Then, when I started my internship at my first place, all that excitement died down and my interest and joy at starting my internship just dissapeared. The only good thing that I got from there was that it made me realize and opened my eyes to the types of people out there. Now I know that some people may not be as nice as they portray themselves to be. But oh well, it's all in the past now.



Now, my second place, Penang Adventist Hospital, I had fun there. =) The people were great and the work/responsibilities given to me were relevant to what I am currently studying. =) As mentioned before, I even got the opportunity to become an emcee! =) For all that I've learned and experienced at PAH, I would like to take this opporunity to thank all my colleagues at Adventist Hospital. I had a great time and I'll definitely miss all of you. They were also kind enough to treat us to two farewell lunches! One at Straits Quay and the other one was a pizza party in the office! =)



Now that that phase of my life is over, the time has come for me to switch my brain to study mode again. I was really excited about returning back to college and meeting up with all my friends again. =) The first week was of course a time for catching up with the latest developments in each other's lives and it was also an introduction to all our new subjects.

Now that I know what I'll be studying this semester, the worry and stress is starting to creep up. All our subjects seem so heavy and looks like I'll have to work extra harder to maintain and do well. I'll be studying advanced psychology, advanced PR writing, crisis comm, corporate comm and PR, marketing & advertising. All really interesting subjects to learn and I hope that interest that I'm having right now is what will help me to succeed this semester.

All I can say is, all the best to all my friends and me for this coming semester and may we succeed in conquering this subjects together!! =)

Till the next post, Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts