End of January

It's the second last day of the first month in 2011! Time is indeed flying by.. =) As you know, I've been on holiday for the past two weeks and I only have a week left!! =( Kinda sad coz I don't feel prepared to start my internship yet!! Kinda nervous about it as well as I do not know what to expect but I'm praying that the three months will be smooth sailing. =)

In my previous post, I mentioned helping my mum at the shop and that's what I've been doing for my holidays. I was kinda hoping that they find someone soon so that I could have the third week of my holidays to do whatever I want, but since they havent, I'll probably be helping out for my last week. Kinda sad that I won't really be able to go out that much but at least I'm earning something from my holidays! haha.. =)

Well, it'll be Chinese New Year soon and my dad's birthday is just around the corner.Haven't decided what to get him yet, but i still have a week left so I still have time.

Alright then, till the next post! Pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts