It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...

In about 48 hours, it'll be CHRISTMAS!! =) I've always enjoyed christmas as it always brings family and friends together and we always have a good time. Coming from a family of mixed cultures, I am lucky enough to be able to enjoy most of the festivities especially Deepavali (dad's side) and Christmas (mom's side).

Back when I was in school, Christmas was usually spent in KL as my mom is from KL and most of my relatives are living in KL. We would buy gifts for each other and have christmas dinners and parties. However, for the last few years, we've been spending chrismas in Penang as my holidays are no longer in December and we also have the shop to think about. And even though I do miss the celebrations we used to have in KL, but I still enjoy the ones we have in Penang, despite the lesser amount of people. =)

This year, we will be at the shop for christmas eve as a few people from the shop are planning to have sort of like a pot luck with roasted chickens, prawns, wine, etc to usher in christmas. So, tomorrow night, I'll be ushering christmas at the shop. =)

I'm done with all my christmas shopping and thanks to my sis, our christmas tree is also up. I'm quite satisfied with all the gifts I bought and now, I can only hope the people I bought it for feels the same. =)

So, here's wishing all my family, friends and readers, a very Merry Christmas/ Maligayang Pasko!!




Till the next post, pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts