Just my luck

Watching TV, to me, is one of the best activities. I can watch almost anything as long it captures my interest and being such a TV addict has made me an avid follower of a few drama series. In one of my previous post, I mentioned how I discovered my filipino roots again when Astro and TV3 started airing Pinoy dramas again.

Even though I am very happy that I have these dramas to watch, however, my luck at watching these dramas till the end has been very bad. First of all, the TV3 drama She-Wolf (The Last Sentinel) ended on a day I had class and so, I could not watch the ending. But thanks to my sister and Trish, they manage to get the last few episodes and burned it on a CD for me to watch!!! =)



After that ended, a new series started. The Filipino version of the Korean drama series Stairway To Heaven starring Dingdong Dantes and Rhian Ramos. I was super excited that they were showing another pinoy drama but as luck would have it, once again, I missed the last episode on Tuesday!! At least, one of my aunt was following it and she told me the ending. I'm not sure what it is but I somehow always miss watching the ending of a series!!



Now, it looks like I'll be missing the ending of another series but this time, I put the blame on Astro. I've been watching Tayong Dalawa for quite a while now and Astro has changed the time and day of airing so many times!! It used to be five days a week at 5.30pm, then it switched to every weekend at 5.30pm. It was fine with me as long as they didn't take it off. But somehow, I've discovered that Astro just loves taking the show off whenever they feel like it and then two weeks later just air it again. The worst part, they have now switched it to 6.00AM!!!!!!!!! How unreasonable, right?? Who would actually wake up so early in the morning on weekends to watch a drama?? So, because of that, I have given up hope on this series and once again, I'll miss the ending! *sigh*

So as of now, I have no series to watch. Most of my series, like Vampire Diaries and Glee has ended, so I have to wait till next year when they show it on national TV in Malaysia. *sigh* It seems like this are all signs that are telling me to stop watching so much of TV and concentrate on my studies. But then again, studying 24/7 is not very healthy, right? Watching TV helps me to de-stress! haha! Oh well, maybe I should start watching more documentaries to feel up my time... hmmm....

Alright then, signing off for now! pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts