Leaving on a jet plane....

It's that time again where another one of my closest friends sets off abroad in pursuit of her future. It's always a bittter sweet feeling whenever someone leaves as you can't help but feel happy and sad at the same time.

This time around, another one of the magnificent 6, Miss we-must-sms-at-least-once-a-day, will be leaving for UK tonight. Even though, the sms thing unfortunately didn't last after completing high school but we've managed to stay in touch and till today, she still remains one of my BFF. =)

I'm definitely going to miss her and I'm sure she'll have a great time in UK. So, Jamie dearest, all the best and make the best of your time in UK. I'm sure the memories and experience you gain there will be some of the best times in your life. Have a great time and find some nice, cute UK guys for the both of us, alright?? hahaha... Love ya gal and come back soon!!! =)


Signing off for now, pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts