Short Update

Just dropping by to say that i'll be updating my blog real soon about my fantastic Raya weekend! I really had a great weekend with both my family and best friends! Mum had three days off from the shop after a really long time so, we did as many things as we could during that three days, including dragging her to the cinema to watch Step-Up 3 with us!! =)

Then, after family bonding time, it was best friends bonding time! Jemimah came to Penang, so we sort of had a mini MGS reunion and it was great seeing everyone after so long. =)

I'll update soon on what I did for the weekend once I get more pictures. The weekend I had has been the highlight of my holidays so far and since sis will be having four days off this weekend, I hope we'll be doing something interesting this coming weekend! =)

Till the next post, pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts