Done!

After 5 terrifying papers and after about ten hours of squeezing every bit of information I had in brain, I can finally rest for about 2 weeks before I start worrying all over again about my results.

For the first time in any of my examinations, I actually felt that some of the papers should have been extended, at least by an extra half hour. I mean, after all, this is a higher level and there are more things to write and having a question with 35 marks requires lots of thinking and writing. Having to answer 3 long, 35/30 marks questions in two hours is a bit difficult and requires good time management but having to worry about time management is not something you would want when you're stressing about what to write. But, it's all over now and even though I felt I could have written and elaborated more for certain papers, I felt I gave it my all and now it just depends on whether my efforts were enough.

Nevertheless, I cannot do anything about it anymore as it is over and there's no point stressing over something that can't be undone, right? So, i've decided to spend my holidays relaxing, watching as much of the television as I can and reading all the eight "Little Black Dress" books that Serene brought for me today! =)

Many people have asked me and wondered why would I want to read story books right after exams when I've just spent so much time studying and reading textbooks. But what they don't understand is that reading story books is not taxing at all! In fact, it gives me great pleasure! Reading story books is totally different from reading textbooks as it does not require a person to memorise anything and reading books such as chic lits can actually relax your mind as it is just light reading and you can take as long as you want to read it. =)

So, for now, there are two things on my to-do list. First is to watch Step Up 3 and the second is to read those books! =) Mum is off for Raya next week as the shop will be closed for three days so we're still planning our agenda for next weekend. =)

Till the next post then, pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts