Down to three...

My exam started on Wednesday and so far, I have been stressing myself out with the amount of things to remember. Have been spending my afternoons and evenings at the dining table cramming as much of information as possible into my brain and frankly speaking, I do not know how much more my brain can take!!

At least, its comforting to know that I only have three papers left. =) The worst part so far about my exam has been my first paper which was DIFFICULT!! I seriously hope I do well for my first ever Advanced Diploma exam! My scholarship is at stake if i do not do well!!! =S

I'll update again once my exams are over. Can't wait for the holidays to begin!! =) But till then, its back to my books, reading about reach, frequency, Karl Marx theories, etc.. sigh...

Till the next post, pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts