Quickie!!

Back to write a short update before I give a proper update. =) I know I should have update weeks ago but its partly due to laziness and partly due to assignments. Its already week 6 and the work pile is slowly becoming higher! *cringe* But, i'm trying to keep a positive mind and so far, so good. =)

Anyway, the BIG day has finally arrived! Tomorrow, 26th June 2010, will be my diploma convocation! I know its only a diploma but I can't help but get excited as this is my first ever graduation. Adding to the excitement is the fact that all my former classmates are back in town! *yay!* Members of m57 back together again!

Today was our rehearsal and even though not everyone attended but you could still feel the excitement and the noise level was enough proof of that! =)

So, tomorrow will be the big day. The only downside is that I may not be able to take pics with Joanne, Vanessa and Ann Ting as they're convo is in the morning and mine is the afternoon session but hopefully, we'll get the timing right so that when they exit the hall and when I arrive will be perfect enough for us to at least grab a picture together! *fingers crossed* Oh, and they are lucky that Dr. Ng Yen Yen will be coming for the morning session and we'll only have Mr. Amos for our session... haha... =(

But, no worries, I'm pretty sure it'll be a great day for all of us and I'll be praying hard so that it won't rain tomorrow!! =)

Till the next post, pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts