Shopping

Mother's Day is just around the corner, have you bought or planned anything special for the most important lady in your life? =)

Well, as for me and my sis, we've been talking for days on what we should do for Mother's Day and so far, we haven't come up with anything. Besides, it is on Sunday and mom works on sundays but the upside to this weekend though is that the next day is her off day! =) So, for now, the plan is to go out and have a family dinner on Monday but the place to go is still undecided.

Anyway, last weekend, it was labour day so almost all the malls and supermarkets had sales going on. So, on Saturday, as usual we followed mom to do her daily marketing ritual before accompanying her to Gama to buy some things for the shop.

Before going to Gama, we had no idea that there was a sale going on, so we were surprised that when we reached there, the place was packed. So, we actually had to park the car further than usual and walk to Gama. But, since we had some time to spare, we didn't mind.

My sis and I were very excited when we saw so many clothes on sale with so much of discounts given, so we didn't hesitate to look through the items and see what we could get. We actually went both the days as the first day had too many people. In the end, I bought for my sis and I two pairs of jeans on the first day and on the second day, I got myself a skirt and my sis got herself two blouses. We haven't gone shopping for new clothes in a while so it was a real treat for us to let loose this once and buy new clothes. For the rest of the weekend, we found ourself very happy. I guess retail therapy does make a girl happy, huh? ;-)

I also bought my mom her Mother's Day gift as well during this sale. She always doesn't know what she wants whenever we ask her so, at least this time, I managed to get something she wants and needs! =)

So, before I end this post, here's a reminder to everyone out there that Mother's Day is this Sunday on the 9th of May, so make sure you do something special for your mom!! =)

Signing off for now, Pa-alam!

Comments

ravin said…
only one paragraph was bout mothers day????....hehe...

Popular Posts