It's official!

It is finally official! I am now a Diploma graduate!!! *Big smiles* Logged into my collge website at around 10 something and was anxiously waiting for the page to load. When it finally did, I was very pleased to see 2 A's!

After stressing for the two papers and having a restless night, all the hard work has paid off. I also got a good enough CGPA to qualify for a full scholarship if I continue my advance diploma and right now, it seems to be leaning that way.

I am also very pleased that all my friends did really well for the finals so I guess I'll be seeing all of them again for convocation! It really is a nice feeling knowing that we can be happy together and that no one will be left out. We started our diploma together and we'll be ending it together! =)

So, congratulations to all my fellow coursemates. May we excel in everything we do and may we remain friends regardless of anything. =)

Signing off for now, Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts