The end

"Time's up! Please put your pen down and tie all your answer sheets together."

Today, at exactly 11am, I completed the final exam paper for my Diploma. As of now, I have unofficially graduated!! After going through two long years of cracking heads, staying up till late at night to finish assignments, sms-sing friends at the last minute before exams and rushing to meet deadlines, I have finally reached the end.
As I've said in some of my previous posts, this past two years have been filled with lots of joy and also hard work. I've made new friends which I hope I will remain friends with for a long time to come and I've experienced things that I never thought I would. I accomplished many things that I never thought I would be able to as well.
I've realised that stepping out of your comfort zone is never easy but by stepping out, I feel like I have grown and it has made me a little bit more confident in facing difficult situations. I am also happy that I have found something where I can actually excel in and I am proud of that fact.
Now, the end is here. I am thankful for whatever I have gained in this past two years and I think I am ready to move on with my life. But I do have to admit that I am a little bit scared about what the future holds for me. Then again, if I do not step into the future with a open mind and ready to take on whatever comes my way, how am I going to succeed, right?
Anyway, before I move on to the next phase of my life, I would first like to thank all my DPR friends and lecturers. Thank you for making this two years a memorable one and all the best to everyone. May we meet again in the future and may we all excel in whatever we choose to do! Love ya my dear friends! =)
Till the next post, Pa-alam!!

Comments

Vayshna said…
Hey Mr.Lonely,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to visit and comment on my post. =)

Popular Posts