Books!

Lately, since I started my break, one of the things that I have been doing is reading story books and even though to some, it may not be one of their favourite past time activities, but to me, it is near the top of my list (watching TV is of course no.1!).


Since April, my sis and I have been visiting book fairs to get some really good book bargains. The first book fair we went to was in Popular and we managed to get a few good books. It was enough to keep us happy for a while. Most of the books we bought were similar to Dan Brown's kind of books and the short storyline on the back cover of the book sounds really good. I haven't started on the books yet but I hope the storyline would be interesting enough for me to read it till the end. I have the tendency to read a book half way then continue with a new book before returning to the first book i started reading! Not a good habit I must say..


After the popular book fair, there was another one in Island Plaza. We were of course really happy but the books didn't provide much discounts and the books i wanted such as Nicholas Sparks book only had like 20% discount.


BUT, because of that book fair, my sis and I discovered a new secondhand bookstore in Island!! The books sold there are mostly 2nd hand books but they are in a really good condition and it is cheap! They also sell new books and it is sold at a much cheaper price compared to the regular mainstream book stores. You can even order books that you want and they will try to find the book for you. I am very happy with the discovery of this new bookstore. It is quite small though and very easy to be missed. It is on the first floor of Island Plaza and the place is called Leo Books.


So, to all the book lovers out there looking for a place to find good secondhand books that are still in a good condition or even new books at lower costs, go and check out Leo Books at Island Plaza! =)


Signing off for now, Pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts