Update

Once again, after a long absence from my "dead" blog, i've come back to revive it again! I'm in the second last week of my final semester and as of now, all assignments are complete and all my presentations are done except for one more test.

I have been really busy for the past two weeks but all the hardwork that my group mates and I put in were paid off as everything has been successfully completed. It was a bittersweet moment last week when the final group gave their presentation as it was the final time that everyone was going to see each other presenting and wearing formal clothings. On one side, we were all happy that we were done but on the other side, we all had the same feeling that after this, we would probably not be presenting in the same room anymore.

However, there is still one last time for us all to let loose before we all head off to different directions. Tomorrow night will be our Mass Communication Night in Cititel and even though not everyone is going, I really hope it'll be a night to remember. Everyone is pretty excited about it especially the girls coz everyone is discussing about what we to wear, where to meet, what time will everyone arrive, etc.

Unfortunately, due to some time constraints, everything is being done in a rush and plans for the night are still being discussed. Even though I was appointed emcee for the night, I have no clue as to what is happening except that our principal, Mr. Amos, will be giving a speech. Oh yes, I'll also be having a co-host for the night and I'm wondering how that will work out. I've only co-host an event with another person twice before but, I'm sure it'll be fine coz even though it is a formal event but everyone knows each other so it wouldn't be that bad, rite? =) haha..

Oh well, so far, the only thing to look forward to is Mass Comm Night, so my next post will probably be on that. I promise to take pictures and upload it here as well as on Facebook! =)

Till the next post! Pa-Alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts