Towards the end

At a risk of turning my blog into a dedication or wish blog, I've decided to give a brief update on what's been happening in my life..

As you all probably noticed, the last three post have been "birthday" posts and the reason it's been like that is because, one, I wanted to wish these special people in my life on their birthdays and two, is because I haven't had the time to give a proper update on what's been happening since I started college again.

After two years, I've finally reached the end. This will be the last semester before I get my diploma. It seems as though two years just flew by without me noticing it though I can still remember that when I first enrolled in the college and started classes, I was a bit apprehensive as it was a whole new environment to get use to again with a whole new different set of people.

But as the end draws nearer, I cannot help but feel like this experience has indeed been a great journey. I made wonderful new friends, I learned new things and I finally found something where I could actually excel in.

After this, it'll be my diploma graduation and beyond that, I'm still not sure where my journey in life will take me. I do know that I want to continue on in my quest for more knowledge i.e getting a degree, but where this quest will lead me to is still a mystery for now.

Decisions have to made, that's for sure but for now, while I decide what is best for me, I first have to get through this last semester and mind you, it's not an easy semester. It's only the second week and yet, everyone is already stressing about assignments and datelines!! =(

Well, that's all for now as I need to get back to the pile of work I have waiting for me!! Pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts