It's a Saturday and here I am sitting in front of the computer. Since my holidays begun, I haven't been doing much. I was suppose to practice my driving but that plan got scratched out from my list when the accident happened.

If you have not heard about it yet, my mum was driving in Farlim and got hit by a motorbike recently. The window on the driver's side shattered and the car door is dented. Mum's ok though. =) So for now, it's in the workshop and would only be done hopefully by next Tuesday. Then, to make things worst, there was a problem with the Kancil but thankfully, we just had to change to battery. So for now, we are dependent on one car. It has been quite hectic because my sis has to go to work in the morning, mum has to go to work in the evening and dad has stuff to do in the afternoon and with just one car, it's quite difficult. But, we are truly grateful that we still have the Kancil to help smooth things along! =)

Somehow, since Thaipusam and the start on February, it is as though a storm of "bad" wind blew into our home because since then, we've been having so much of problems!! Hopefully by the start of next week, "good" wind would be blown into our home next! haha...

Well, Chinese New Year and Valentine's day is around the corner, so hopefully, by then, I would have more activities to fill up my holidays with! =)

Till the next time, Pa-Alam!

Comments

Popular Posts