Happy! =)

Last night, while reading in bed, I got an sms from a friend. Thinking it was the usual friendly sms or forward, I opened it and the contents of the sms really gave me a jolt as it said "Attention to all year 2 DPR students, results are out!". I was surprised as all along I thought results was only coming out on the 22nd!

I immediately replied asking whether it was true and I got a reply saying, yup, it was true and that my friend already checked hers! So, there I was in bed, tossing and turning trying to decide whether I should go downstairs, face the truth and check my results. It was the usual nerves and the unprepared feeling that I had over checking my results.

So, I finally decided to just sleep and check later in the morning. Surprisingly, I had a pretty good sleep with no dreams at all! And when I woke up this morning, I had a feeling that I was suppose to do something important but I couldn't remember what! But as I finally became more awake, thoughts from last night started to come back.

So, I went downstairs, on the computer, waited for it to load and logged in to my college website. As the page loaded, I slowly scrolled down and my heart leaped with joy! After weeks of wondering, I am happy to say that I did well on all four subjects! =)

For now, I can finally enjoy the rest of my holiday with no worries! =) To all my fellow coursemates, all the best to you and may you all get the results that you desire! =)

Till the next post, Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts