Top 9 of year 2009

Its December 31st 2009 today, the final day of what has been a great and memorable year for me. This year has been extra special as I've experienced new things, tried new things, met new people and accomplished a couple of things that have made me really proud. So, as the year ends, let me give you my top 9 moments of year 2009.

JANUARY
I started the year by having a much delayed sleepover. We've been planning to have a sleepover ever since high school, yet the time was never right. Even though two of the Magnificent 6 could not be there, nevertheless, this sleepover was truly an enjoyable one! =)

JUNE
After years of trying to escape from wearing a saree, this year i got "caught" and was forced to wear one for my cousin's wedding. As this was the first of 20 cousins to get married, I finally gave in and wore one. To tell you the truth, it was not that bad! haha.. I kinda enjoyed wearing the saree! =)

JULY
Thanks to my beloved aunt and uncle in KL, I finally got my driving license this year!! Though I've not driven anywhere this year (this is due to my laziness), I have made it my new year's resolution to practice my driving so that I will be able to drive on my own soon!! =)

AUGUST/DECEMBER

This year a challenging year for me in college as I had TWO big assignments! One was of course my magazine and the other was my PR Fair. Though we faced many hurdles throughout the way, but we managed to pull through and as a result, both of it was a success!! =)

AUGUST
I turned 19 this year, my final year as a teen!! There was no big plans or anything but thanks to my very dear college friends, they surprised me with a birthday cake when we went out for a celebratory lunch at Seoul Garden! It was really sweet and I was really pleasantly surprised! So, once again, Thank you!!
OCTOBER

I GOT TO SEE BLACK EYED PEAS LIVE IN CONCERT!!! THANKS DAD!! =)

OCTOBER


I met Reshmonu in the hotel lobby after the Arthur's Day celebration and even though I look as though I'm calm, but I was actually quite excited about meeting him. His songs are really good and meeting him made that night even more special! =)

DECEMBER

I started the year with a sleepover with my best friends and ended the year with the same best friends, having a sleepover at a hotel! It was also my first time going on a Banana Boat! It was an enjoyable yet frightening experience especially for someone who does not know how to swim!! But thanks to the lifejacket and my beloved friends who made me feel much safer, the banana boat proved to be an interesting ride!
DECEMBER
I finally went clubbing this year with my friends! Even though only 3 of us could go but we really enjoyed ourselves and hopefully if ever there is a second time, there would be a larger group so that we can have more fun!

2009 has truly been a remarkable year for me as I really enjoyed this year. So, let us all toast to a wonderful new year ahead filled with more new experiences to look forward to! Have a great year ahead people and hopefully, the new year will be fantastic for everyone! Pa-Alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts