Showing appreciation

After about two months of cracking our heads, stressing over pictures, layout and what-nots, we finally finished our BIGGEST assignment for this semester, our magazine!!

I mentioned my magazine in one of my earlier post and now i can finally say it is over. We sent it for printing yesterday and hopefully, by tomorrow we can see a finished copy of it. I am really praying that nothing goes wrong and it will look fine.

I'm not sure if I mentioned what the magazine is about but well, it's about Penang food. We went around Penang finding the best local food as well as finding resaturants to feature in our magazine.

Doing the magazine has been very challenging for all of us. First of all, we had to master the software then, we had to think of what to write for our articles. This is the reason why I have decided to show my appreciation for all my team members! =)

To Tan Hooi Imm and Tian Chia Chia, our Chief layout artist and Layout artist, thank you so much for sacrifing your much needed sleep and burning the midnight oil trying to make our magazine as perfect as it could be. I know it was a long and hard road, but you managed to pull yourself together and did your best. So, for that, I thank you! =)

To Tan Kah Chun and Teh Ming Ming, our Planner and Editor, thank you for your persistance and persuading skills when it came to finding advertisers for our magazines. MM - Thank you for writing and finishing your articles on time. Not to forget, driving us around in Penang in your trusty car! =)

A special thanks to Ong Ee Lynn as well for helping us with your photography skills. You are indeed a gifted photographer and thank you so much for the time you spent helping us out! =)

Lastly, to everyone who had a hand in producing our magazine, I personally thank all of you! May all our hardwork in producing this magazine be worth it and I pray that it will turn out nice!=)

That's all for now, Pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts