Maligayang Pasko!!

I had a long weekend last week and most of the weekend was spent watching feel good Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel!! As i said in my previous post, I truly enjoy the warm feeling that the season of Christmas always brings and watching Christmas movies always puts me in a better mood as I know that all the movies would definitely have a happy ending. Even though I've watched most of the movies a couple of times (coz its nearly the same movies every xmas season) but I still enjoy watching it. =)

It's Christmas Eve today and finally, all the presents are neatly wrapped and place under my little Christmas tree. My sister seems to be really anxious to know what she got from all of us. Every year, it's the same thing. She keeps asking non-stop what her presents are and the worst thing is, it's not only her presents she's interested in!! She becomes very excited about the gifts she buys for others as well and if possible, she would tell everyone what she got for them!! hahaha..

I have no plans thus far for Christmas even though it's already the eve, but I found out yesterday that the shop will be closed for Christmas, so I get to enjoy Christmas this year at home with the whole family! =) And, that is why, my sis and I made a promise that we would NOT open any of our gifts at midnight and instead, wait till the next day to open it! =)

So, with Christmas in a just few hours, here's wishing my beloved mom, dad, sis, Aunty Lita, Unlce Stephen, Jared, Grandma, Grandpa, Grandaunty Soon, Granduncle Maurice, Uncle Toning, Claire, and all my other family members as well as my friends,


MALIGAYANG PASKO!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! SELAMAT HARI NATAL!!



Comments

Popular Posts