Torn between two guys! =)

There I was, torn between two equally hot guys, both as sweet as they can be and loyal as anything. I went there supporting one guy and came back rooting for both guys!! And just who these guys are?? Well, they are none other than Jacob Black and Edward Cullen!! =)


Having waited over a year for the much anticipated sequel to Twilight, my waiting period officially ended at 7pm friday night!! =) And after watching the movie, I was really torn between Jacob and Edward! I have always been a supporter of Edward from the books to the movie itself. I mean, just like what everyone says, Edward is like THE perfect guy ever where girls can only dream of having a boyfriend like him. =)



As for Jacob, I never really liked him in the books as he was the guy trying to steal Bella away from Edward. BUT after watching him in the movie, I realised how sweet Jacob can be!! He is seriously such a sweeeeet guy best friend and his body is just TO DIE FOR!!! I watched the movie with 5 other girls and the moment he said " It's just blood Bella, no big deal" and took off his shirt, the gasp could be heard from the whole row!! =)


Taylor Lautner and the werewolf pack really stole the whole show from the vampires. Robert Pattinson's body couldn't compare to theirs but in his defense, he (edward) was supposed to be really heart-broken over bella so I guess he was suppose to look like that. haha...

So, New Moon is the 2nd book in the Twilight Series and the whole story is basically about Edward leaving Bella after his brother Jasper nearly attacks Bella during her birthday party. A broken hearted Bella then finds solace and comfort in her childhood friend Jacob. However, after Bella jumps off a cliff because of her sudden interest in extreme sports, a devastated Edward who believes Bella is dead goes to the Vampire Royalty - The Volturri with the intention of dying as he can't bear the thought of living in a world where Bella does not exist.

The movie stayed quite true to the book. I mean, they can't adapt the whole book into the movie, right? My sis and I felt the movie was quite slow though but nevertheless, I enjoyed every minute of it! The scenes where Jacob is shirtless of course was an added factor to the movie! hahahah....

So, to all the Twilight Fans out there, I have a feeling you will definitely enjoy the movie especially if you are a supporter of Team Jacob. As for the non - fans and female viewers, watch it for the hot guys!! =) But if you are a guy, then I doubt you'll like the movie coz most of my male friends just don't get why we girls are going ga-ga over the movie! hahaha... =)

Well, i'm signing off for now! Pa-alam!! =)

(p/s: By the way, I'm still on Team Edward's team! =) With a soft spot for Jacob)



Comments

Popular Posts