Update!

Hello! It's been awhile since I last updated so, I decided that since I have about an hour before my class starts, I'll update my blog about what I've been doing for the past week.

First of all, let me wish all my fellow Malaysians, A very Happy Deepavali (Belated)!! =) As usual, one week before diwali, preparations for delicacies started. Unfortunately, this year I only managed to help out in making ONE delicacy as for the muruku making, I was down and out from food poisoning!! It was a horrible weekend for me but on the bright side,because I had a lot of bed rest, I managed to catch the movie Mamma Mia! on HBO!! I've been wanting to watch the movie and I finally got to see it. It was an entertaining movie though I have to agree that Pierce Brosnan doesn't sing well. hahaha...

Anyway, last weekend, it was Deepavali!! I wasn't really into the festive mood as diwali was approaching. However, on the eve of Diwali, I found myself getting into the spirit of things and I really enjoyed myself! It was probably due to the atmosphere at my grandma's house and just being around family members that you haven't seen in awhile can be fun. After a long time of not meeting up, you tend to forget how much fun your uncles and aunts can be when all the brothers and sisters are under the same roof.

On Deepavali day, like always, we went to my grandma's house in the morning, wearing new clothes and eating homemade Thosai, Chicken curry and a lot of other goodies! After that, it was the usual photo taking with all the cousins. There were a lot of photos but I haven't uploaded it yet and I can't put it here as I'm in my College Internet Lab. I promise I'll put it on Facebook real soon! =)

Well, that's all for now. Pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts