Second year, second semester

The 5th of October marked the first day of my second semester in Year Two and so far, it has been good but the workload is already about to begin starting next week. My timetable for classes is quite ok considering that on Monday, I only have two hours of class!! Great, right?

Unlike the other semesters, I only have four subjects for this semester. The subjects are,
(a) Production and Publication, (b) Media and Advertising , (c) PR Writing and the last one is probably, (d) Public Opinion and Persuasion. As you can see, this semester is probably the semester where I get a taste of all the other fields under Mass Communication and that's good, as this will give me a chance to experience something different.

For this semester, I will also have to produce a magazine, a printed advertisement and do an exhibition as part of my assignment. We will also be having a Mass Comm week but I'm still not sure what we'll be doing for that yet.

So far, this semester looks set to be a challenging but also an interesting one. Therefore, I would like to wish all my fellow coursemates, All The Best and let the challenge begin! =)

Comments

Popular Posts