Nice Surprise!

First of all, sorry for the lack of updates on my blog. Like what the title of my post suggests, i had a very nice surprise this past week. Before my holidays, my dad was talking about getting tickets for the Arthur's Day event where BEP was the main act since one of his friend was handling the event. But, after awhile, dad suddenly said he didn't want to go so, I too gave up on my hopes of seeing Black Eyed Peas live in concert.

BUT, as it turned out, on the 23rd of September, his friend called him and told him that he could give us the tickets and so, on that day itself, everything was planned and bus tickets were bought to go to KL! It all happened on the spur of the moment and since my mum and sis couldn't go, it was also my first time going to KL with just my dad alone.

I had some doubts about going but after giving it much thought, I decided "What the heck? It's a once in a lifetime chance!" and so, I am proud to say i actually got to see the BLACK EYED PEAS LIVE IN CONCERT!!! I'll upload the pictures that I manage to take soon and i'll dedicate one whole post of my experience at Arthur's Day! =)

And so, that is why I haven't been updating my blog. I spent four days in KL and as soon as I upload the pictures of my trip, I'll post some of it on my blog and on Facebook. So, check it out ok?

That's all for now. Pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts