Friday Night Outing!

Guess what?? This is my 101 post! I know it may seem very little compared to the hundreds of posts other bloggers have but i think I've come a long way from my first post. Never thought I would have so many things to write about but, here I am, 100 post later. haha... =)


Anyway, last Friday, my sis and I got invited to go to HARD ROCK CAFE (HRC). We were very excited to go as the place just opened and after seeing so many photos of the hotel, we were eager to see the place for real.

Our or should I say MY excitement was however destroyed after I found out from a friend that there was an age limit to enter HRC. It seems that after 10.30pm, all those below the age of 21 are not allowed to enter. For the first time in my life I was actually dissapointed that I was below 21 years of age!! After finding that out, we decided that we would not go. However, after telling my dad, he told us not to worry and called the manager who turned out to be his friend. The manager told him not to worry and asked us to go to HRC before 10.30pm and just not go out of the place. My dad even said that the bouncer was his friend and that we wouldn't have to worry about going in. And even if there was problem, we just had to call the manager or tell my dad's name and we would be fine! hahaha... So, plans to go was back on and my excitement came back. I was still a bit apprehensive about going but my dad kept reassuring me that there wouldn't be any problem so, I finally gave in. During moments like this, you actually appreciate having a dad that is so well connected!! hahaha...

So, after meeting up with Trish at my shop, we headed to Batu Ferringhi to have dinner at Long Beach Cafe before going to HRC. The place was sooo nice! I fell in love with the lights straight away! hahaha... We went in before 10.30pm and as it was nearing 10.30pm, I started to become nervous that they would throw me out as I was underage but alas, they didn't. I guess the fact that I always get mistaken for being older and that I went with people much older than me helped me look more matured! hahaha... Just so you know, this is the FIRST time I have ever done something illegal, ok?? haha...

I have a list of all the drinks I would like to try and on that day, I managed to tick one of the drinks off my list. The drink : ULTIMATE BLOODY MARY! I have to admit though that it wasn't that nice and after telling the expert on drinks i.e my mom about it, she said that it wasn't the real thing and that Bloody Mary's aren't suppose to come in such big glasses. I guess the bartenders weren't very good or maybe they're just new.

Overall, I had a great time. The band was good, the company was great and the place was fantastic. Looking forward to going another time and maybe the next time, I'll get to bring my friends there as well. But in order for me to able to do that, I'll have to wait another two years!! =S Oh well, we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll bring my dad the next time so that my friends and I won't get into trouble!! hahaha... ;)

Till the next time! Pa-alam and cheers!! =)


Comments

SFGEMS said…
CONGRATULATIONS! WELL DONE!

Popular Posts