The weekend

Saturday (19/9)

On Saturday, the day started out as normal, just lazing around the house like we always do.. Watched a Hindi movie on TV2 entitled "U, Me Aur Hum"... Will talk more about it in another post. At night was planning to stay at home to watch TV even though there was nothing much to watch but plans were changed when dad decided to go the Shop and so we followed him to the shop. Before we left though, we received our first Hari Raya goodies from our neighbour! =)

Sunday (20/9)

It was Jelissa's birthday and also the first day of Raya! So as usual, at 12am, I sent my usual birthday greeting to her as well as a string of raya messages to all my Muslim friends. Then, in the morning, we got up to the sounds of dad receiving more Raya goodies from our neighbours. So, we got up, took a bath then headed to my dad's friend's house in Tanjung Bungah for some Raya lunch. This friends of his are super rich and they live in this posh condo in the pent house!! The view from the balcony is just amazing!

This friend is also a musician and so, as expected all the people who came were musicians. I got to meet some well-known people in the music industry as well! =) I met a guy called Wilson Chua, a jazz musician and I also met Gary Gideon, a famous drummer and also one of my mum's relative. According to my mum, she used to bully him when he was younger because he was very short! hahaha...

Overall, it was a really interesting mix of people and I got to experience "the other side of life". My parents are really open, outgoing and social people so it's a wonder how their children, i.e us turned out to be such homely and quiet people!! hahaha... If only we were a bit more like them... haha...

Monday (21/9)

Yesterday, I went out with Kiran! As usual, we went to GP and we watched Final Destination 4 the 3D version. I didn't want to watch the movie at first as I knew the movie would be really gory and to watch it in 3D would be quite an experience. But, I gave in and we watched it. More on the movie in another post! =p After the movie, we were debating on where to eat and we ended up at Winter Warmers. We couldn't eat yet so we only drank there and gossiped! hahaha.... And while we there, the electricity went off twice! Thank goodness it was only for a short while. After Winter Warmers, we went to A&W to eat lunch and gossip some more! A&W was followed by a trip to Big Apple Doughnuts and finally to Gelatissimo to eat some ice cream. It was yummy!! By the way, did you notice that all the places we went to after the movie were all eating places?? hahaha...

Like always, we had a great time chatting and catching up on each other's lives. We also met a few of our former classmates in GP. We met Ee Lynn, Mei Mei and her Bf, Ann ting.. I also met one of my current classmate Doraemon in GP. Overall, had a great time and we should do it again, soon! =)

Tuesday (22/9)

Had a rather relaxing day today just watching TV and surprisingly, it rained too. I ate more raya cookies today and I will finally be watching the MJ tribute on the VMAs in a few more minutes! yay! =) Then later, I will be going to my uncle's house for some Raya dinner!

Alright then, that's all for now. Till the next time! Pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts