Freedom!! =)

From today till the 5th of October... I will be free!! Free from exams, free from assignments and FREE to do anything I want!!

It has been a pretty gruelling two weeks of studying, memorising and writing for me! I feel so relief and relax now that everything is over and I can finally do things such as going out, going online and watching TV without having any guilty conscience! =)

Throughout my two weeks of "torture", I was visualizing the mountain of things that I would be able to do when my semester break starts but now that it's HERE, i suddenly find myself at a dead end and not knowing what to do to fill up my free time. I suppose part of it is because I'm the only one in my family that is off and everyone else still has to work, so, the only person feeling really free is me! I've seen so many of my friends coming up with a to-do list for the hols, so I was thinking of doing one myself. Well, this is what I got so far:-

1) Watch the VMAs this Saturday
2) Watch "The Ugly Truth" with sis on Friday
3) Read the Cecelia Ahern book I have that's been lying on the bookshelf for nearly a month
4) Hangout with FOXY who's coming down
5) Meet up with Juju next Thursday
6) Catch up on all the movies that I haven't had the time or opportunity to watch like, Transformers, G.I Joe, The Proposal, Angels and Demons.
7) Attend the food fair at Penang Club on the 27th (hopefully!)

Any other suggestions as to what else I can do for my holidays?? Well, that's all I have so far and other interesting suggestions or plans to go out are welcomed! =)

Comments

SFGEMS said…
Come to KL for a weekend. Arrive on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday night!!!! How about it?

Let me know and I'll sponsor your ticket.
Vayshna said…
Hahaha... was suppose to come down next week coz apah was trying to get tickets for the Arthur's Day balck eyed peas concert but i don't think he got..

Popular Posts