Chores & The Ugly Truth

The second day of my semester break and guess what I did?? Thanks to my lovely mom, I had to do household chores!! Woke up around 10 something and was lazing around the house doing nothing when my mom said "Vayshna, we're cleaning the whole house today, right??"

Even though I pleaded and begged her to use the free time she had to rest (since she spends nearly half the day in the shop), she refused! So I had no choice but to comply with her "wishes". My sis and I had already planned to clean the house soon since Deepavali is in a month's time but my mom decided to do it ahead of time and I suppose another one will be done again when Deepavali is nearing.

So, the whole morning and part of the afternoon was spent clearing the whole house. I cleared the garden and the stairs which was filled with clothes, bags and unwanted stuff while my mom cleaned the living room and kitchen. The result, I would have to say was quite decent and the whole house really did look much much tidier and neater compared to before. Even my sister was surprised!

Anyway, at night, as planned, my sister and I watched THE UGLY TRUTH. Before that we had dinner at Prangin with Trish. The movie was at 9.50pm and we assumed that the movie would start at around ten since it is common practice to have previews before the start of any movie right? Well, we were wrong! We took our time going into the theatre as we didn't think it would start so soon and as it turned out, the movie had already started when we walked into the theatre! But, at least we didn't miss much and only about 5 minutes of the movie.

Overall, the movie was ok and quite funny though there was A LOT of sexual references throughout the whole dialogue of the film. Not for those below 18 years of age but then again, with the maturity of the kids these days, I wouldn't be surprised if the movie turns out to be "normal" or "nothing new" for them.

The doctor in the movie was hot! Had a great body! hahaha... =) And Gerard Butler looked scruffy but his character was funny and as for Katherine Heigl, well she was funny too. I would only recommened this movie to those who loves romantic comedies and if you're not a fan of these movies, I guess it's not your movie then! =)

So, this means that i can tick of one of my plans off my "to-do-list". =) I seriously have to think of more activities to do though... *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts