Seoul Garden Surprise!!

Since the end of our PR Fair, things have finally slowed down for us. We still had one last presentation to do and after that, we were done! So the whole of last week flew by in a blink of eye because of the long list of things that we had to do on our agenda. I even slept at 3am last Saturday just so I could complete the paperwork for my persuasive speech. And finally when Monday came, even though our very fussy lecturer said our outline was not done in the exact way she wanted it, she still said our overall presentation was good and we had very strong content. So, I guess, it was a good effort on our side. =)

So, as of now, I am completely assignment - free!! yay! But...I can't be happy for too long as finals are in TWO WEEKS!! How fast time flies... The next thing I know, it'll be my second semester of my second year! And soon, I'll complete my diploma!

Anyway, to get back to my original post, I am here to talk about my week so far and my first eating experience at Seoul Garden! I have to say that even though it's only 3 days into the new week, but my days have been really good.

On Monday, when my dad came back from KL, he brought me gifts from my aunt! She bought two new blouses for me for my birthday!! Loving it!! =) Then as I was looking through the stack of books that my dad brought back from my grandma's house, I discovered my favourite book in one of the piles!! I was so happy that I think my mum thought I was crazy! It's a Cecelia Ahern book and now, I have three of her books in my collection. I just need two more to complete my whole collection of her books. It was really ironic because just the day before, someone gave my mom another Cecelia Ahern book! As if my luck couldn't get any better right?? From then on, I was in a good mood the whole day!

But, my happiness didn't just start on Monday, it started on Saturday as my sis and I went to Tesco for grocery shopping and Birthday shopping! I told her not to get me anything coz I was guilty of not getting her a pressie for her birthday. But she said she didn't mind! So sweet, right?? =) So, what did she get me?? She got me a new purse!! And it's an Anna Sui purse!! It is sooooo nice and I can't wait to use it but she won't let me use it until the day of my birthday. *sigh*.

Moving on to my great week, yesterday, my whole PR Fair team decided to go to Seoul Garden to celebrate the success of our first event and also because we had extra money collected during our fair. I went in Phai Hui's car coz she wanted to go to the bank first and the place she usually goes does not have parking place. So, after a quick stop at the bank, we headed to Gurney for our feast.

It was my first time at Seoul Garden and after getting rave reviews from my dad and sis about the food there, I was qute excited. If you all didn't know yet, Seoul Garden is a steamboat cum barbecue eatery though I think most of the patrons that eat there go for the barbecua part.. Overall, the food was good especially the tomyam fish and black pepper chicken! I also think i ate too much of squid for my own good. I have never eaten so much of squid in one seating! hahahah... But, I have to warn you, never ever try the orange juice! Try it only if you wish to taste vitamin C in liquid form. :-S

After about nearly 3 hours of eating, we were finally resting our stomachs when I suddenly heard my friends singing a birthday song to me! They actually bought a cake (BLACKFOREST CAKE) from Bread History to give me a surprise!! How sweet, right? They told me that they actually planned it in front of me but because of my very very poor mandarin, I didn't even know! haha... But it was really nice of them to do that for me. And this surprise brings my total of suprise birthdays that I had to 3! I have great friends.... haha... =)What would I do without friends? =)

So, all this has made my week really great for me and I hope it continues being great and wonderful. A great big thank you to all who bought me gifts, cakes and gave me a suprise! Big hug and kisses to all of you!! =)

Comments

kah chun said…
yaya..
i agree the orange juice in seoul garden..
geli until...
vaysh, dun worry about ur mandarin, u'll graduate as soon as possible..
haha...

Popular Posts