MGSians + Public Place = HAVOC!

Last Saturday was a day to be remembered.... After nearly 7 months, I finally met up with one of my besties who came back from KL! =) And who is this friend that I'm talking about that is also part of the Magnificent 6?? Well... it's none other than JEMIMAH! =)

Taken during our Senior's Farewell in 2007 :

Since our last sleepover, I've not met up with this girl who moved all the way to Kl.. And because of her super busy schedule, we rarely talked to each other as well. But, she called me on Friday to tell me she was coming down and wanted to meet up. So, on Saturday I met her at Gurney Plaza and our day begun! =)

Upon reaching there, I was told that the MBS Form 6 students were eating at Seoul Garden so we went there to see them. Those present were Jze Yuin, Jelissa, Ming Yen, Rebecca, Vinny and some others that I didn't know. And like all mgsians, the place got even noisier with everyone talking and hugging each other! After all the hugs and laughter and the promise to meet up with them to watch a movie later, Jamie and I headed to Winter Warners to have our lunch..

The food there was good! I had the Macaroni Cheese Bake and she had the Chicken Cheese Bake! Both were very yummy!! =) As we were waiting to eat, we did what we always do best, we gossiped and caught up on each other's lives! I had thought that there might be difficulty in continuing the flow of our conversation as we've not talked to each other for such a long time. But, the flow of our conversation was non-stop! And it felt really nice to be able to just click with one another so easily even after such a long time! =) After eating, we went to McD's to wait for Juju to continue with our gossip session! hehe... ;-) And once again, we talked non-stop!! hahaha... =)

Then, we headed to the theatres to catch our movie "I Love You Beth Cooper!" and I have to say it was a really stupid movie but it was funny. If you want to watch a movie that doesn't require much concentration and analysing, watch this movie! hahah.. But the movie wasn't the only funny thing... Ming Yen was part of the fun as well! hahaha... This funny girl, was laughing so hard while we were waiting to go into the theatre that she actually knocked one of those big posters down!! AND she continued laughing and pretended as though she didn't do anything wrong!! hahahah... If you were there, you wouldn't have stopped laughing as well! hahaha...

After the movie, Jamie and I went to Esplanade to see Sneha perform in the Pesta Kebudayaan show. That was the only time we could meet her because as usual, she never fails to be THE socialite whenever she's back in Penang!! Even when we were there, we hardly had any time to talk to her as she was busy changing clothes and stuff and after the show ended, she had to go back to TFA. But, at least I got to meet her before she goes back to India this Friday.

Anyway, overall, I had a really great Saturday and I realise that whenever you put MGSians together at a public place, what you get is HAVOC!! It was as though we never left school at all! It felt like it was just yesterday that we were all back in school.. It really is nice to know that no matter how much time has passed and how much people has changed, when old friends get together, everything remains the same. It's like the saying goes, " True friends never part, maybe in distance but not in the heart"! =)

Comments

Popular Posts