Random!

It's been a while since I last updated, so this post will be about what I've been doing during my short absence from the blogging world...

Saturday for me, was spent completing one of my many assignments for the semester! I actually spent FIVE HOURS on the computer editing and re-reading just to make our whole assignment perfect! I really hope that we did enough to get good results! haha... After completing that, I went in search of Micheal Jackson's spanish version of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" after hearing snippets of it on MTV. And I instantly fell in love with it! =) The spanish version is entitled "Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu". He also has a French version of the song but I prefer the spanish one..heheh...Go and listen on youtube, ok? =)

Then on Sunday, after a very long time, I finally went out with Kiran dubbed FOXY by me for the day and Juju!! If you're wondering why I called her FOXY, it's because of what she wore. She somehow reminded me of Megan Fox with her gladiator shoes, sleeveles top, 3/4 pants and hair let loose! hahaha.... Anyway, in Gurney, we met so many people such as Jasryn, Patrice(finally met her boyfriend too!), our seniors from high school - Elizabeth & Ee lin as well as customers from the shop - Zul and Colin. We were planning to watch Ice Age 3D, but tickets were sold out so we watched the normal version. The movie and storyline to me was ok but the creatures, particularly the 3 small dinosaurs were soooo cute!! Even the mammoths' daughter Peaches! Cute! haha...

On Monday, it was back to college for me and it was also the first round for our Public Speaking presentation. Half of the class presented first and the next half (including mine) will be next monday. Our lecturer did say that she will comment but I didn't expect her to find fault with every single student!! She had something to say to everyone! I volunteered to be timekeeper and I really felt like the Bad Guy throughout the presentations!! The length of the speech should be between 5 to 6 minutes and whenever someone finishes without reaching the time, the dissapoinment was clear on their faces when I had to tell the amount of time they took to our lecturer. I can only hope that my speech next week will go smoothly and that HOPEFULLY, she wouldn't find anything negative to say! haha...=)

I also watched the MJ memorial live on Tuesday. I was planning to stay up and watch but I only managed to stay up till one as my sis wanted to go up and sleep. However, I woke up again at 2.35am, thanks to an sms from Kiran asking me if i was watching. After that sms, I could hear my parents watching the memorial downstairs, so I decided to join them and I watched it till the end. Like the rest of the world, I too felt very emotional watching all his friends and family talking about him. I thought it was a very nice farewell for the King Of Pop who blessed us with his great music. I'm sure his music and legacy will continue to live on as like what Reverend Al Sharpton said in his speech, MJ's music is timely and timeless!

That's all for now....till the next time! pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts