Outings!

I went out with Kiran on Tuesday and since we always go Gurney whenever we go out, this time, we decided to go to Queensbay.

After fetching me from college, we took the long drive all the way there. And for the first time, I wore a jeans dress! I don't know why, but she was really amused with the fact that I actually wore a dress. Even my friends and lecturer in college were surprised! They kept speculating about where I was going and whether I was going out on a date or something! hahaha...

Queensbay is huge, so we went to nearly every floor searching for different places to eat and finally, we ate at..............................PALACE D' INDIA!! hahaha...Weird choice i know but Kiran was sold by the idea of eating there because of the two Indian Chef models on the wallpaper as well as their indian pizza - "Pizzamaaa"! hahaha...

Unfortunately, the pizza wasn't on the menu that day so we settled on roti naans and chicken masala! I was treated to a hearty meal by Kiran coz she wanted to belanja! *Thanks babe!* =) It felt really weird eating there as we were the only two customers! And all three waiters kept staring at us! hahaha... The food was good though. People should go there more often..haha...

Anyway, after eating, we did something we've never done before. We went to the video arcade! We had nothing else to do so that was the next best thing. We played a really silly Japanese game and both of us knew nuts about the game! hahaha...Then, we played the ever famous racing car game. Both of us turned out to be super bad racing drivers! We kept going off track and banging the walls! hahaha...At last, she was first and I got second! hahahaha...

As usual, what's an outing without pictures right? We actually took pictures at the Queensbay sign at the roundabout! Then we headed to the back of my housing area where there's a place that looks like Gurney Drive and Esplanade to continue taking pictures! I can't show any pictures here as the photos were taken with her camera so when she puts it up, you can go and view it on FB! =)

Today(Sunday) was a whole different outing as I went out with friends that I have not seen in two years!! My former Arts 1 classmates! It was an impromtu decision so only 6 people turned up. Those who came were Melissa, Mursyida, Sabrina, Sheryn and Serene. We all met up at Yasmeen, the shop next to Line Clear Nasi Kandar. We had a great time laughing and catching up on everyone's lives. It was like back in class once again and the best thing was, no one changed! Everyone's madness still remains! hahaha...Breakfast today was on Sabrina as she wanted to belanja since she said she's working now and haven't seen us in such a long time. *Thanks Sabrina!* =)

Even though it was just a short gathering but it was still fun and hopefully, the next one won't be that far along. It's always nice meeting up with old friends and finding out that some things remain the same. No matter how much time has passed or how much a person has changed, when you meet people you've grown up with and spent half of your life with, the bond you have formed will always be there. =)

*I'm missing all my friends now!*

Comments

Popular Posts