Opening act indeed

Last Monday, after a 2 year wait, I finally got to watch part 6 of one of my favourite movie series, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!!

To put this on record, the Harry Potter(HP) series was my first love till Twilight appeared so it'll always have a special place in my heart regardless of anything. =)

Anyway, since mondays are my mom's off days and since watching HP has always been a family affair, we decided to watch the movie on monday night. Tickets were booked and that evening, we all headed to Prangin to catch the anticipated movie. Dad was suppose to follow, but he had to visit a friend in the hospital, so he didn't come.

We were standing in line waiting to collect the tickets and when it was our turn, my mum gave our booking number. It was the WRONG NUMBER! hahaha...Being my mum, she's kinda forgetful (read: Locking keys in car boot!) but as it was still early, there were still a number of seats available. The tickets was only RM8 per person. Isn't that cheap??

Now for the movie itself, I have to admit that when it comes to HP, I am pretty bias so I'll definitely say the movie was nice. =) But, it was a bit dissapointing because there wasn't any fighting scenes to look forward too. In one of the reviews that i read, they said the whole movie was like an opening act for the final two movies and I truly agree with it. After watching the movie, it really leaves you wanting more! You feel a bit unsatisfied because it makes you WANT to watch the next movie as soon as possible.

Overall, i think the director did a good job in making the audience wanting more and it guarantees that the next two movies will be blockbuster hits! But, they really have to make the final two explosive or else they will really be criticised by both fans and critics alike. So, to those of you who haven't watched it and are planning to watch, go ahead but don't expect too many fight scenes. The graphics were really good though.

Comments

Popular Posts